What's new

I want to buy something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Bishop go super-tight? As in 0.8 - it seems like dual 0.8 is the lowest, which would be too airy for me.

yes, it has a blank pin so you can just have one 0.8 open. the dual 0.8 is pretty tight though, i think the length of the pins increases the tightness perceived.

I love my Neekos. The Bishop is nice if not a little pricey and with the new custom tanks will look the part too.

Love my KFL Lite 2K21.

I still cant get excellent flavour from my Dvarws... Its alright to good just not as excellent as others seem to find it.

The new Pioneer V1.5 is very nice too. DONT go anywhere near the Sure rta. Wobbly base which is a problem and I wouldnt ever dream of putting it in my pocket.

Hm can't decide whether to go 2ml or 4ml on the bishop. Shorter tanks look better.

i have the bigger one. someone sent me it, but i’d have bought that one anyway as i can’t be arsed with 2ml tanks.

... but nothing I've bought has ever matched the performance of the True (the second RTA I bought).

And that goes double for boros.

What's an MTL rebuildables guy to do.
I feel you there bud...

I have lost count of how many MTL rebuildables I've tried, especially in the last year or two and the only one that's trumped the True for me is the Dvarw 16, I think I'm just going to keep going with these two for the foreseeable future.

I've tried finding better and for me, it's been a fruitless and frustrating search.

@omroth you could just use one of the atomisers you already have, but close your eyes and pretend it’s another different new one. :)

Hm can't decide whether to go 2ml or 4ml on the bishop. Shorter tanks look better.

I'd consider how much you vape in a day & whether having to frequently refill it ( it's bottom fill only, at least in stock form ) is something that would bother you.

There is a top fill / bellcap for the Bishop that, even though it works fine, is a bit cheap 'n' nasty feeling ( esp for the money )

And there's alternative 2 / 4 / 6ml tanks coming for it soon too - Alt Tanks, although I think they're all bottom fill only as well?

I would future proof your vape collection by buying a duplicate or two of your favourites as everything has a sell by date.

If you have several MTL atties you don't care for, why not list them for sale or trades for stuff you know you like/think you may like?

i don’t think filling the bishop from the top would be any easier than filling it from the bottom. i know some people take tanks off the mod to fill them up for some reason, but there’s definitely no need to do this with the bishop (not that there’s any need with any others, right enough!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom