• 1.3 mm - 1.5 Loose Mtl

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • >1.5mm Airy Mary

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
The second one in from the biggest on the Dvarw, whatever that is

ETA: I went Airy Mary, it's 1.80 mm

Last edited:
I think we are talking about the hole size under the coil. That's how I read it. @Discomatt can you clarify?

Erm I don’t think I was being that specific really. I guess either depending on tank design. But tight, medium or airy Mary is good enough for me ;)

I always thought of myself as a Loosy Lucy but I'm now seriously thinking of becoming an airy Mary :2thumbsup:

From memory - yet well fading as it has been nearly 3 years now.....

about 1.2mm I guess, think that was "about" roughly similar tightness of a cigarette/filtered fag
but guess it depends on tank, some seem to be a smidge tighter/looser or more/less vapour

The older ecig pens like CE4 & Blu Pro were quite a bit tighter like a golf ball thinking back
(deffo seemed tighter than the fags I had just given up)
even chaining it I was doing say 20ml, but now about 40ml a week on average MTL
(maybe 50ml a week if I'm giving the airier Cthulhu a good chain as that is airy/cloudier drinking more juice)

Yeah about same tightness as a fag but taking slightly longer draws say 3s compared to 1~1.5s on a fag ???

dunno - don't care - about same sort of tightness to a fag but my recollection of the smokes has faded quite a bit by now

I’m not sure..during the day it’s 2 air holes open on the zenith and in the evening it’s three using a different eliquid

Back
Top Bottom