What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Holca-Holic

Picked up a Holic last week, it didn't impress me at first but with some fine tuning of the airflow configuration and different wire I am loving it big time, best squonk MTL RDA I've tried, originally shoved it on a mech but it's perfect on the Pico Squeeze 2 with nic salts.

I still find it amazing after all these years that companies manage to squeeze (pardon the pun) more flavour out with new designs.

Holic-11.jpg

You know what, I have no clue where I swapped it from, I think the Nautilus is taller, I've been trying to find more of this drip tip as it's my favourite.
That’s a lovely setup mate,so clean looking in SS,I have seen those drip tips on eBay by the way.
I have the Holic RDA and I’m looking around for the best builds for flavour,what have you done to improve yours if you don’t mind me asking?

That’s a lovely setup mate,so clean looking in SS,I have seen those drip tips on eBay by the way.
I have the Holic RDA and I’m looking around for the best builds for flavour,what have you done to improve yours if you don’t mind me asking?

I ended up going back to plain old Kanthal 28 awg as Ni80 hit too hard, 8 or 9 wraps 2.5ml diameter.

But airflow was the key, I have the internal airflow a third open and found my sweet spot, then adjust the outer airflow to suit.

Vapefly_Holic_Mtl_RDA-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom