What's new

Heron clone?

I’m not sure I want to sell it, but I might do. I paid about £25 inc postage so would be happy to get that back for it. But I was really wondering if there would be a lot of demand, as it might be a good giveaway. Or if it’s a bit of a dinosaur that only is obscurists are interested, and most of us have one or have tried one?
Join the secret Santa and send it as your gift [emoji4]

Here's a snap of me and @zouzounaki with our mod 101's...

Tjost_04.jpg

I did, you posted a photo with it on the elfin a while back....agree looked fkin ridiculous, but on a tube it it what it is...

No, the heron’s no been on the elfin. The hussar was on it once. The heron is massive. If it was close by I’d stick it on the elfin just for the laugh. :D

No, the heron’s no been on the elfin. The hussar was on it once. The heron is massive. If it was close by I’d stick it on the elfin just for the laugh. :D

The 510 adapter on the clone is at least twice the size of the original version, which doesn’t help. You can reduce the size if you find an original, but like the arty, they are like hens teeth.

Aye that’s part of the problem @JustDave , it’s big as it is, the adapter tips it right over the edge. It’s a great tank, but I have a preference for small devices these days.

Back
Top Bottom