What's new

Heron clone?

zouzounaki

Olympian
I have a heron clone I got in the big dramatic group buy a while ago.

But here’s the thing, it’s fucking massive, and I’m never likely to use it again. As I have lazyitis and it’s too big to lift it up every time I want to puff it. I also hate big mods. I think it might look really stupid if I stick it on the elfin. In fact, it will probably topple right over or buckle the 510 connection with the weight of it.

Should I start a giveaway, do we think? It would be better off getting some use, rather than sitting in my cupboard gathering dust and taking up space.

Depending on the price you're after.......... send us a PM :)

I’m not sure I want to sell it, but I might do. I paid about £25 inc postage so would be happy to get that back for it. But I was really wondering if there would be a lot of demand, as it might be a good giveaway. Or if it’s a bit of a dinosaur that only is obscurists are interested, and most of us have one or have tried one?

Depending on the price you're after.......... send us a PM :)
Not meaning to be a clever bugger but give aways are normally free.
If you put it up as a givevaway its likely to attract peeps that just want it as its free.
Better off putting a price on it or swap it as its then likely to go to someone that actually wants it.

Just watched Qorax doing lung hits on it so it's probably not my style.

You could frame it as they are hens teeth now and the fun we all went through to get one .

In my opinion, it should go to someone who would appreciate it.

Pay it forward. Just pass it on to someone who will use it and appricate it. And if they don't get on with it or get bored of it then they just pass it on

Back
Top Bottom