What's new

Help with an RTA recco

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. I got my Pandora second hand from a friend few weeks back. Will measure it and post it here. Can you send me the picture of the o ring location you need just to be sure which one is it?
Nice one. Thanks mate. It’s the bust one in the pic under the airflow (which I removed for the shot).
Excuse the crappy photography skills but should do the job.

Neeko should be here when I get home from work tomorrow.

Attachments

• D31023D6-8546-4DD9-A7B3-26882BF35B6F.jpeg
    D31023D6-8546-4DD9-A7B3-26882BF35B6F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Nice one. Thanks mate. It’s the bust one in the pic under the airflow (which I removed for the shot).
Excuse the crappy photography skills but should do the job.

Neeko should be here when I get home from work tomorrow.
No problem. Just measured o ring on mine. 18mm OD, 16 ID, thicknesses 1mm
Those can be found everywhere, i just used aliexpress since it was the easiest option and didn't mind waiting. You can search eBay, local store, basically anything that has those. Just go for silicone ones, not rubber ones, because they last longer and are more hygienic.

Also, i would suggest Chtulhu Artemis. Has also option to change airflow hole under the coil by changing 510 pin. Not as convenient as Pandora but once dialed in, you won't change it often. In my opinion it is even better than Pandora.

No problem. Just measured o ring on mine. 18mm OD, 16 ID, thicknesses 1mm
Those can be found everywhere, i just used aliexpress since it was the easiest option and didn't mind waiting. You can search eBay, local store, basically anything that has those. Just go for silicone ones, not rubber ones, because they last longer and are more hygienic.
Sorted. £2 for 6 on EBay. I don’t have the patience for Ali!

Thank you - appreciate you taking the time to measure and help me out.

Vaping on my new Neeko as of this evening so will see how this goes. Initial impression is on a par maybe but not better than the ‘Dora.

No success with O rings. The ones that came were too thick despite the measurements.
However, Neeko is spot on. Best RTA I’ve come across for chain vaping. Thanks @rew

No success with O rings. The ones that came were too thick despite the measurements.
However, Neeko is spot on. Best RTA I’ve come across for chain vaping. Thanks @rew

Glad you like it. It's been my most used RTA for ages. No faffing about.

Sorry to hear that. Calipers show 1mm. Maybe some e liquid for lubrication is needed?
Glad that you like Neeko, have one too. My third best rta after Artemis and Berserker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom