What's new

Help with an RTA recco

Status
Not open for further replies.

dg109

Postman
Hi Apes,

I’m in need of a new RTA because I’m sick of my Pandora v2 issues (gurgle/leak/flatulence).

please can someone recommend a tank that offers a tight (ie 0.8) draw with a decent 3 or 4 ml capacity.

it doesn’t have to be new, just decent. Seems RTAs are chasing innovation and airflow options which is excessive for me. In fact a good tried and tested classic would be my preference.

Probs stating the obvious but needs to be a tasty one.

ephro True was too airy and muted flavour for me. Pandora v1 was good but ran out of spares.

if it helps I vape a simple round wire build at around .8-1 ohm and 14 watts.

The only 3 i have been using since last year are the neeko, bishop and Ripley, all other rtas are redundant.

@dg109 what kind of spares do you need for Pandora? If it's the o rings those can be found on the web... I have Chtulhu 1928 RDA that eats the o rings quite easily, so I bought 20 pieces for like 1,5 euros...

@dg109 what kind of spares do you need for Pandora? If it's the o rings those can be found on the web... I have Chtulhu 1928 RDA that eats the o rings quite easily, so I bought 20 pieces for like 1,5 euros...
Yeah it’s the O rings that fit by the airflow ring. Gets through them within a month or two each. Wasn’t sure how to find the right size online.

In the meantime I’ll look into the Neeko.

Neeko is really good, however i feel little bit let down by it. Probably due to all the hype around it and expecting too much. O ring sizes can be found either by searching on the web or by using measuring calipers. It could be difficult to get it exactly but if unsure, you can always get a couple of similar sizes.

Neeko is really good, however i feel little bit let down by it. Probably due to all the hype around it and expecting too much. O ring sizes can be found either by searching on the web or by using measuring calipers. It could be difficult to get it exactly but if unsure, you can always get a couple of similar sizes.
Measuring calipers . Not something I have I’m afraid

No problem. I got my Pandora second hand from a friend few weeks back. Will measure it and post it here. Can you send me the picture of the o ring location you need just to be sure which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom