What's new

[SOLVED!] Help needed with the Damn Vape Diamond

Well I nearly got it. Managed just over 10 minutes of rather nice vaping before liquid seeped slightly out of the air intake.

A sudden issue with my eyesight has stopped me atm but I believe I'm getting there. :)

Hopefully this is my final update.

I gave up trying with the Diamond a month ago due to problems with developing a sudden blurred vision problem. Thankfully a few weeks with prescribed eye drops and my vision is a lot better :)

So today, while re-wicking a couple of my RTA's, I had another go with the Diamond and I'm rather pleased to say I've finally had success.

7 wraps 26g KA1 3.0mm diameter at 1.1ohm. I used a thickish strip of Vandy Vape Cotton Loops and cut it quite long to the outer edge of the O-Ring with a quick fluff of the ends then just stuffed it in from the middle then the end without spending any time poking and prodding to look neat.

i put a simple 6mg, 60VG RY4 in it at 14W and no leaks and good flavour. :D

I've been using it all day, re-filled it twice, and it's still going a treat.

i think I can now finally add the Diamond to my rotations and now I just need to choose a flavour profile for it.

Cheers again for the help :thumbup:

Hopefully this is my final update.

I gave up trying with the Diamond a month ago due to problems with developing a sudden blurred vision problem. Thankfully a few weeks with prescribed eye drops and my vision is a lot better :)

So today, while re-wicking a couple of my RTA's, I had another go with the Diamond and I'm rather pleased to say I've finally had success.

7 wraps 26g KA1 3.0mm diameter at 1.1ohm. I used a thickish strip of Vandy Vape Cotton Loops and cut it quite long to the outer edge of the O-Ring with a quick fluff of the ends then just stuffed it in from the middle then the end without spending any time poking and prodding to look neat.

i put a simple 6mg, 60VG RY4 in it at 14W and no leaks and good flavour. :D

I've been using it all day, re-filled it twice, and it's still going a treat.

i think I can now finally add the Diamond to my rotations and now I just need to choose a flavour profile for it.

Cheers again for the help :thumbup:

Glad it's worked for you mate.

Back
Top Bottom