What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help me to help you with pods.

The Blu pods were too tight a draw for me. It's hard to put in to words, I think my preference is somewhere between medium and restricted lung territory.

Yep, tight for me too, I like the Berserker Mini on one of the middle holes, so possibly not as cheek-suckingly tight as some ........ but tight nonetheless. :)

@Crewella Surely like a tiger?!?
inbred-white-tiger-kenny-1.jpg :2thumbsup:

What insert do you prefer with the dvarw?
There wasn't really enough time to check them all out properly - that's why I'm buying a clone so I can mess about with it to my heart's content. I just got to see how it worked and, though I dislike the plastic tank, it seems well-designed and I liked the way it was put together and vaped.

There’s a metal tank section for it, not sure if there’s a gold one though.

Anyway back to pods. The blu has a tighter draw than the suorin, but in comparison it’s shit, the suorin is better in every way. A misstep by the tobacco giant, I feel.

My second one arrived today, safe to say I rate it highly. Starting to feel a bit like @instantlady , so I'm keeping my gob shut about it now :S

I’ve been using only the dvarw and the 2 vaponaute clones the last week or so, and the Air for out and about. I’d be quite happy if these were the only evaporators I owned.

I spend a lot of my vaping on a fairly tight dtl draw.
I ignore all talk of dtl attys but keep an eye on the mtl side of things where i am likely to find stuff that suits me.

Kfl is close but could be a tad looser.

There is a magic spot in airflow. Any less and i would naturally start exclusively mtl vaping, any more and I would naturally dtl exclusively.
If the atty caters for the magic spot I can naturally do either or both, perhaps starting dtl and ending with a bit of mtl.

I suspect that kanger uboat you reviewed as having airflow that would satisfy nobody. That sounds about right. Not that i am ever going to buy a pod system or at least not as long as I can wipe my own arse.

Back
Top Bottom