What's new

Helix Kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I was hoping two others would go for it then we could form a barbers shop quartet

Hold off Zou - the thing that makes the Spica Pro so special, to me at any rate, is the way you can adjust the chimney height and alter the throat hit. I don't think this kit has that option, and I'm only trying it to see what it's all about.

Can confirm that the adjustable chimney height is not there on the Helix kit. Shame really as it is the thing that makes the Spica different from other tanks.

That Helix kit was the first thing I dropped into my basket after the discount code kicked in -looks really neat. I think you can adjust a chimney hight and then put that kit on.
Some random drip tips and spare glasses for hastur mini as I cracked one today in a morning haze. I am tempted by Evl but the lack of spare glasses puts me off...

That Helix kit was the first thing I dropped into my basket after the discount code kicked in -looks really neat. I think you can adjust a chimney hight and then put that kit on.
Some random drip tips and spare glasses for hastur mini as I cracked one today in a morning haze. I am tempted by Evl but the lack of spare glasses puts me off...
That's exactly what I want to find out ...... and why I ordered one. :)

Back
Top Bottom