What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Helix Kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
How are you getting on with the Helix kit @Crewella . You've been very quiet on it. Does that mean you don't like it?
It has made it out of the packaging ......... but I've been busy .......... and ......... OK, I'm too tight to throw away the remaining original Chiri Sun that was in the Spica .......... :8:

Nearly there ...... ;)

It has made it out of the packaging ......... but I've been busy .......... and ......... OK, I'm too tight to throw away the remaining original Chiri Sun that was in the Spica .......... :8:

Nearly there ...... ;)

Ok. At least you didn't just answer 'yep'

Nearly there ...... ;)
My OH does the same sort of thing. Not with vape stuff but with anything that comes in the post.

Me- run to door like puppy, tear open goodies, play with goodies, think “I should be working”, play some more and so on

OH- parcel arrives and it gets left on the stairs for days unopened. I sniff around it, give it a shake, sometimes growl at it and ask why it’s not been opened.
OH- “Oh it’s only a new <insert item of clothing>.

Me- Well aren’t you going to open it I want to see what it is?

OH - no Im too tired now.

Me- sniffs it again, gives it another shake and goes off to look for something else I really don’t want or need to order.

I admire your will power!

Got my Halix today and it's leaking like mad!! I have checked all the O rings and they look fine also how the hell can you tell if the juice flow is open or closed I think that is my problem filling it with the juice flow open but I can't see it.

Got my Halix today and it's leaking like mad!! I have checked all the O rings and they look fine also how the hell can you tell if the juice flow is open or closed I think that is my problem filling it with the juice flow open but I can't see it.

If you look at the JFC ring it has 2 sets of vertical lines. With either set, line it up with the airflow holes and JFC is open. Line the blank bit on the JFC with the airflow holes and it is closed

Every time I see this thread come up I think of this.

3401011001_3.jpg

FWIW I'm struggling with mine ATM. I have a loose o-ring, which came out with the chimney when I took it apart to clean it. I think it's the one you can see just inside the bottom of the tank here ......... bastard won't go back in ........... :banghead:

helix.jpg

FWIW I'm struggling with mine ATM. I have a loose o-ring, which came out with the chimney when I took it apart to clean it. I think it's the one you can see just inside the bottom of the tank here ......... bastard won't go back in ........... :banghead:

View attachment 192995

Oh dear, that's not a good start.

Back
Top Bottom