What's new

Has anyone posted about the Rope Cut concentrates?

Small update: I contacted Rope Cut because I wanted to make sure that it's an authentic product. It is so I'll order it as soon as possible! The guy did tell to mix it at 30% to get the juice that we all know and love. The concentrate is actually flavouring + PG that they normally add to the recipe, so 70ml of VG and 30ml of 'concentrate' should give the best results.

Rather high, but still, you get 100ml for the price, expensive stuff usually. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the concentrates.

Rather high, but still, you get 100ml for the price, expensive stuff usually. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the concentrates.
Pretty sure that 20% will do if you're going for 50/50 juice. But with that said, I want to get as close to the original as possible :)

Pretty sure that 20% will do if you're going for 50/50 juice. But with that said, I want to get as close to the original as possible :)

Exactly right, I'm the same about such things, would be 70/30 for me, I'm dtl, rarely mtl, unless it's a pod system.

Exactly right, I'm the same about such things, would be 70/30 for me, I'm dtl, rarely mtl, unless it's a pod system.
I only use 50/50 for fresh juices, too much concentrate for higher VG would freeze my whole body. I prefer anything between 60 and 70VG and I do MTL most of the time. Not a throathit junkie over here :D

Just bought some of these and looking at the ingredients it says VG & PG. I was expecting just PG so now not sure what to mix these at as theres nothing on the website. I might just carry on as its 100% PG... What do you think?

Just bought some of these and looking at the ingredients it says VG & PG. I was expecting just PG so now not sure what to mix these at as theres nothing on the website. I might just carry on as its 100% PG... What do you think?
I'm not sure, I'd think the concentrate is PG and flavouring only. I ended up not buying it after all, shipping costs are a bit too high and I can get all the other things that I wanted from a local vendor.

Yeah I messaged them and they said it was an error and 100% PG as I thought. Next time I won't read the labels

Im on Santo Domingo the now, 50/50 mixed at 20% 5 week steep, it's spot on for me, really really good.......tobacco, coconut and cinnamon all come through well balanced...... 25% would amp this up to the max I feel....but that would be pushing it, no need really.

Last edited:
Mine are still steeping. Desperate to try them now. Any other recommendations on there?

Back
Top Bottom