What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hall of Fame: MTL-friendly mods with 510 connections that suit MTL tanks

So with so much love for the Pico does this make it the best mtl friendly mod with a 510 connection that suits mtl tanks ever?

#Stupid510twistytankrule

So with so much love for the Pico does this make it the best mtl friendly mod with a 510 connection that suits mtl tanks ever?

#Stupid510twistytankrule

Mine broke after a year and a half or so, but it started getting dodgy long before that. “check atomiser” blues.

This is a terrible thread. After reading it I had to order two Pico's off the bay - one original and one resin. I blame @Crewella she's a bad influence.

Sigelei 30w Mini. It is old now, but suits the Nautilus Mini perfectly and can take 22mm tanks, but be warned, the bevel can make it seem like the 22mm is overhanging slightly.

Takes a single 18650 and houses an older YiHi chip.

Sigelei 30w Mini. It is old now, but suits the Nautilus Mini perfectly and can take 22mm tanks, but be warned, the bevel can make it seem like the 22mm is overhanging slightly.

Takes a single 18650 and houses an older YiHi chip.

The bevel sounds similar to the elfin. I quite like it, it seems to drive others up the wall though!

I love my Picos too, I have a nice acrylic one that has been my daily vape with a beserker mini for a year and a half now.

A bit surprised no one has mentioned a Jac Vapour DNA75, I have two both with True tanks sat looking very nicely on top. Reasonably priced, well made and ergonomic.

Back
Top Bottom