What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hall of fame 3 MTL E Liquids

No it's not NET - to me it doesn't taste remotely tobacco like either.

It doesn't really. But if you took away that subtle tobacco element, I'd really miss it.

I like the idea of NETs but any that I've tried taste like pure fust.

It doesn't really. But if you took away that subtle tobacco element, I'd really miss it.

I like the idea of NETs but any that I've tried taste like pure fust.
That's exactly how I feel - I don't want it too tobacco-ey all the time. Manabush was the first range I found that I actually wanted to vape all day. :)

But it's not the same without the tobacco flavour behind it. :)

Manabush was the first range I found that I actually wanted to vape all day. :)

Me too. I never actually intended to give up smokes, but chiri tasted so good I just kind of lost interest in them. @ZT has created some awesome juices and probably saved my life.

I don't like it either, all the flavours taste to me like marmite, each with a guest flavour additive, just nasty.
The Spiritwalker range however, without the nasty 'tobacco' taste, I find to be gorgeous.

I love spiritwalker too ... I just call it all manabush really. :D

Nice Raffle Prize in from The Chaps too Folks :) Just saying!! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I have been meaning to try El Toro for ages, but having to lay out 25 quid per flavour has put me off :(

@MHL you don’t need to.
Send an email to them and explain that you’re new to their products and want a tester pack :)

Back
Top Bottom