What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hall of fame 3 MTL E Liquids

eyeball kid

Legend
Got to finish the collection.

Manabush.
I've been speaking to vapers from all over the world of late and I've got a fair few American's and Aussies to take a punt on ordering from the UK and they all without exception have been blown away that such a juice exists.
We've become accustomed to the genius but it's definitely worth reminding yourself how good it is.
I'm never without at least 50mls of nanabhozo, nokomis and pow wow.
The reason I actually take the time to investigate and buy new gear is to enjoy manabush.
Feckin love the stuff.
Who's next.

No particular order.........
Manabush
Druids
Absolute Toro

This is a 'bacciful' list so far, but:

Manabush
Indigene
Druids Brew
Absolute Toro
Prime Vapes Tobaccos

Am I the only one who really disliked Manabush? I really like most NETs but Manabush just doesn't taste like tobacco to me, just weird...

Am I the only one who really disliked Manabush? I really like most NETs but Manabush just doesn't taste like tobacco to me, just weird...
Not my bag either but I love Indegene Kona Paka. I don’t think manabush is NET though.

Not my bag either but I love Indegene Kona Paka. I don’t think manabush is NET though.
No it's not NET - to me it doesn't taste remotely tobacco like either.

Black Note anyone ?

Nice, but I prefer Drake's for NETs (better value too). I've been impressed with some of Juice Cabin's NETs and some of Red Vape's are good (albeit a little over-priced and inconsistent).

I don't like it either, all the flavours taste to me like marmite, each with a guest flavour additive, just nasty.
The Spiritwalker range however, without the nasty 'tobacco' taste, I find to be gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom