What's new

Haar 2020 rta

It's a great tank imho, though a smidge too restrictive in dtl for me, it could have done with an extra air hole each side. While I don't mtl much nowadays, I see what Mark means about the loose draw (I prefer a cheek sinking draw).

Great flavour, so it'll get semi regular use [emoji106]
Thanks yoda.
the clone talk you mentioned in the post thread seems to have originated from the above mentioned review.
he had no idea they were a Hong kong based maker and classed them as mass produced Chinese kit due to his failure at understand geography. No real difference than being made in the UK, would that make it better with a made in England stamp.
It's pretty offensive actually. Even if it was made in mainland China it would likely be from Shenzhen which has a huge independent maverick inventor/designer/ manufacturer community. Must be so disheartening for highly skilled people to be so poorly regarded constantly.
Just because something comes from somewhere known for mass production of one product, it doesn't mean all products are. That's like saying that fine hand produced single malt should have no value because Scotland also produced hundreds of thousands of bottles of grants, grouse, bells and teacher's that retail around the fifteen to twenty quid mark.
I always feel for companies like cthulhu mods who are a small team of enthusiasts. They have to price lower than the western competition just because the country of origin and accept a lower perceived quality despite the obvious proof of the opposite.

Last edited:
I find Jai quite kiddish generally. He has done some good reviews, but he has a habit of not looking at a manual and is generally way off point with something like GG stuff, which is generally quite difficult to wrok with unless you know what you are doing. Him breaking the tank, just to get back at someone was really silly.

Back
Top Bottom