What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Haar 2020 rta

20200722_222916_cr.jpg

Ooh I like that. More than a touch of the original KFL in the design to me. I’m off to have a proper look.

Edit: well the first 5 seconds of Todd’s video disproved that theory then. Just a passing resemblance and nothing more. Some cracking features in it, one to watch I feel.

Last edited:
Ooh I like that. More than a touch of the original KFL in the design to me. I’m off to have a proper look.

Edit: well the first 5 seconds of Todd’s video disproved that theory then. Just a passing resemblance and nothing more. Some cracking features in it, one to watch I feel.

Thought it looked a bit like Eden Mods Rose V3

The £60 price was for 24hours only.

It might be back down at that price in their weekend deals?

The £60 price was for 24hours only.

It might be back down at that price in their weekend deals?

They've got a 10% off for the next 7 days, automatically applied at checkout, no code. According to the email I received.

Last edited:
Just caught up with Todd's YouTube review's last night (grandchildren visit day leaves me close to catatonic so it's as much as I can do to flick through the tinternet).
Caught wind of a touch of drama (fair play to mark as he always takes it in stride). Was actually surprised at the length the haze bloke went to to cause a stink about the haar and mark. He's always seemed a little more entertainment than substance but man.
Sometimes I become weary of the awful nature of people. Seems the haze fella took issue with the fact Todd only gave one of his products a decent rather than fawning review and then had the audacity to raffle if for a dog charity rather than wear it round his neck on a necklace,
So he attempted to find every angle to give the appearance of a bad review (including smashing it with a hammer even though he had to admit it was a good tank).
I do wonder what's going on in the social media world.
(Ironically his next video included vic chatting about the state of vape reviewing integrity, lol).
It's a fantastic tank and if I where not a tight as a gnats arse vaper I'd be All over it.
As you guy's say it has that lovely eden mods style (to my eye's and no bad thing at all) and as a huge fan of the soul rda I'm sure it's gonna be bullet proof.
Keep us updated how your getting on with them.

Last edited:
It's a great tank imho, though a smidge too restrictive in dtl for me, it could have done with an extra air hole each side. While I don't mtl much nowadays, I see what Mark means about the loose draw (I prefer a cheek sinking draw).

Great flavour, so it'll get semi regular use [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom