What's new

Good Menthol/fruity mtl juices

johnnyx76

Postman
Evening apes, can anyone recommend a good site for the above?

I'm not up on my mtl juices but I've just bought the mrs a berserker mini for Christmas and if she's managed to put up with me for the last year, I reckon she deserves a treat!
Her current go to site is onepoundeliquid.Com and she loves it but I'm looking for a few liquids the are Premium to make the most out of the mini if you know what I mean?
I've had a look at the mtl stuff on vape club and while they've got a good selection, is £5.99 the going rate for decent mtl juice these days?

I'm looking to get her 4-5 10-30ml different juices at 18mg but I've been finding it hard to get that higher nic content so I'm after another site like vape club with a good selection. (think five pawns and the like)
Ill be saving bestcigliquid.co.uk for myself tho so thanks! [emoji4]

I'm looking to get her 4-5 10-30ml different juices at 18mg but I've been finding it hard to get that higher nic content so I'm after another site like vape club with a good selection. (think five pawns and the like)
Ill be saving bestcigliquid.co.uk for myself tho so thanks! [emoji4]
T juice is all over that.flavour profile and best of all halcyon haze. I reckon she'd like gins addiction and Dear prudence.

T juice is all over that.flavour profile and best of all halcyon haze. I reckon she'd like gins addiction and Dear prudence.
I've gone for gins addiction, Clara t and high voltage and I've gone for the concentrates as they are £3-4 each for 10ml and the ready made 10mls are £5-6!!!
Thanks for all of your suggestions peeps! [emoji106]

I've gone for gins addiction, Clara t and high voltage and I've gone for the concentrates as they are £3-4 each for 10ml and the ready made 10mls are £5-6!!!
Thanks for all of your suggestions peeps! [emoji106]
Have you had the gins addiction as a conc before? (or the other 2)
Would I be right in thinking that they would be best as 50/50 at 18mg (72mg nic) for the berserker mini?
They wouldn't be too thin? I've never tried building anything geared towards mtl so any info will doubtless save me time, money and frustration lol

Have you had the gins addiction as a conc before? (or the other 2)
Would I be right in thinking that they would be best as 50/50 at 18mg (72mg nic) for the berserker mini?
They wouldn't be too thin? I've never tried building anything geared towards mtl so any info will doubtless save me time, money and frustration lol
I don't vape fruits, but I run my Berzerker Mini on 50/50 all the time (mostly tobacco flavours), no leaks. :)

Back
Top Bottom