What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

geek vape amit mtl

triballofts

Postman
hi how every ones thoughts on the amit mtl rta tank also does anyone know where to get one thanks

Last edited:
I've got the rda (not sure if you mean the tank?). If your talking about the rda then I have to admit I struggle with flavour consistency on it. There's a very fine line between coil in the right place, and coil lost in the 3d airflow, and I believe the rta and rda have the same airflow. I have managed to get a great flavourful vape from it, but other times I may as well be vaping water its so muted. For some reason I struggle with the coil placement and got frustrated with it.

If your after an mtl rda, I recently got a cthulhu 1928 rda because I like the deck on it, like a Kayfun. With the 1928 I'm getting better flavour than the ammit (1ohm clapton mtl microcoil). Plus it's easier to build on in regards to coil placement than the ammit. Better o-rings, tighter draw aswell. Vaping101 have the 1928, I would recommend that over the ammit personally, as someone who has both. The ammit rda isn't bad by any means, but now I've tried the 1928, it is just more enjoyable.

I realise that if your talking about the rta then this may not be helpful... But if you are, vaping101 also have the hastur mini in stock, which I have been using for about 8 or 9 months and love it. Same sort of price as the ammit.

I had it for a while and it’s quite a good RTA... it was the first MTL RTA released with top airflow, which set it apart for a while until the IMO bad OBS MTL was released followed by the IMO excellent Expromizer V4... apart from the known benefits of top airflow, the air channels lead to just under AND to the side of the coil, which helps increase the flavor... wicking is quite forgiving and the deck is easy to build on, but the airflow is a bit loose for my taste... in general, the Ammit MTL RTA is well thought of and built tank with good flavor, but a tad too airy.

Back
Top Bottom