What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Gate MTL RTA by Ambition Mods

My gate leaks badly not straight away but days after building its like when i fill and put the cap on it forces the juice and floods the deck juice comes out the air holes

I don't have the Gate myself, but are you closing the juice flow control before filling?

My gate leaks badly not straight away but days after building its like when i fill and put the cap on it forces the juice and floods the deck juice comes out the air holes

Close the juice flow! That's exactly what it's there for. (You can close it by turning the part under the drip tip).

*edit someone got there before me, sorry

Hi, just picked up the 3.5ml version after watching Vic's review, but having a few issues with juice consumption.

I bought his to replace an Sxk doggy, sick of the fiddly bottom fill, and using the same setup 1.3ohm coil, cotton bacon and vaping at around 12 Watts, tight airflow. Finding the gate is streaming through juice at an alarming rate, much, much faster than the Doggy ever did. 3.5ml is lasting me just over half a working day, full day on the Doggy.

Anyone have any ideas why? I've taken to closing the juice flow control when not vaping, tried re-wicking with less cotton, even swapping out the airflow for the smaller one, but it's just the same. I'm stumped!

Hi, just picked up the 3.5ml version after watching Vic's review, but having a few issues with juice consumption.

I bought his to replace an Sxk doggy, sick of the fiddly bottom fill, and using the same setup 1.3ohm coil, cotton bacon and vaping at around 12 Watts, tight airflow. Finding the gate is streaming through juice at an alarming rate, much, much faster than the Doggy ever did. 3.5ml is lasting me just over half a working day, full day on the Doggy.

Anyone have any ideas why? I've taken to closing the juice flow control when not vaping, tried re-wicking with less cotton, even swapping out the airflow for the smaller one, but it's just the same. I'm stumped!
yah, its a thirsty rta for sure. I never found a way to reduce the consumption with it. I also use 1.3 at around 9-12watts.

Back
Top Bottom