What's new

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

Here's the thing ............... I just checked the dimensions and actually, it's not much smaller than my current Zero clones. For me, it would need to be quite a bit smaller or the whole thing's a bit pointless?

But you've got no tank to add on to the height. Good try at convincing yourself though.

Here's the thing ............... I just checked the dimensions and actually, it's not much smaller than my current Zero clones. For me, it would need to be quite a bit smaller or the whole thing's a bit pointless?
But you've got no tank to add on to the height. Good try at convincing yourself though.

A Zero without a pylon on it.
I'm sold. Just no way of getting one this year.

I spotted this on my travels. Exactly what I thought. Very zero.
They've been making realy nice design's for a while that have been ultimately flawed by the availability of pods.
If the rba is as close as it looks to the pasito it could take the prize. Now if they only used the universal nautilus or zenith coil design We will reached pod perfection.
I do wish they'd consult forums for design ideas rather than the throw anything at the wall and see what sticks.
I'm pretty sure we'd have all said we'd like a zero style design with long standing coil compatibility plus an rba long ago.

It doesn’t just have an RBA, it also has rebuildable coil heads. Like the Ego ones. That looks to be interesting. So TWO rebuildable options. Surely that ups the chances of a proper MTL out of it.

It’s a bit fucking big though. I’ve mod and atty set ups much smaller than this. If I use a pod it’s because I don’t want to use a rebuildable really. I like the option mind you, but it’s a bit hefty to use just as a pod job.

Probably end up getting one though [emoji23]

It doesn’t just have an RBA, it also has rebuildable coil heads. Like the Ego ones. That looks to be interesting. So TWO rebuildable options. Surely that ups the chances of a proper MTL out of it.

It’s a bit fucking big though. I’ve mod and atty set ups much smaller than this. If I use a pod it’s because I don’t want to use a rebuildable really. I like the option mind you, but it’s a bit hefty to use just as a pod job.

Probably end up getting one though [emoji23]
Yeah, I think that's another reason the pasito has found so much use here at eyeball towers. No more dificult to coil than an old kayfun and despite the fugly Orion looks it's easy to pocket. Plus mtl vaping as good as anything else I own.
Perhaps the marvel will be more of a home pod, but then perhaps it's lost it's point.

She's definitely a looker. Haven't had time to read every single post, so apologies if it has been said already but it reminds me of a hip flask with that twisty bit or whatever it is on top.

She's definitely a looker. Haven't had time to read every single post, so apologies if it has been said already but it reminds me of a hip flask with that twisty bit or whatever it is on top.
A very hip flask. :)

This reminds me of my Aspire Plato a bit. We’re definitely coming full circle with these AIO devices. Too big to be considered pods imo :)

Apparently compatible with Smok Nord coils, including the RBA deck.

68595307_2678218198856027_2412501555572899840_n-jpg.832525
Now that IS interesting

*Leans slightly forward*

Only the coil format, you build the rba to suit and dial the airflow in.

There's a golden one too...

*Leans back and puts feet up*

:P
In my experience tho ... if it’s just a ring to limit the outer airflow and the hole under the coil is huge - it invariably works like shite. Not a comment on this as I’ve never tried one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom