What's new

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

SMOK? It'll take more than that ........... :P

*Leans slightly forward*

Only the coil format, you build the rba to suit and dial the airflow in.

There's a golden one too...

*Leans back and puts feet up*

:P

*Leans slightly forward*

Only the coil format, you build the rba to suit and dial the airflow in.

There's a golden one too...

*Leans back and puts feet up*

:P
:doh::shiny:

mic drop.png

I'm still wary .......... all the reviews I see for the Nord bang on about clouds?

*not arguing ....... just wary. Convince me!* :D
The 1.2 Ohm Nord coils give little clouds, adjustable airflow makes this very tempting but I've just ordered this to use up my collection of Nord coils - Adjustable airflow at last!
Shame about the ugly branding on the tank.
Thing is the Nord coils are superb and last well, one of the best flavour coils I've tried in pods.
https://www.smoktech.com/kit/priv-n19

It's not a pod and a step back to mod and tanks but it's pretty compact for what it offers.

The 1.2 Ohm Nord coils give little clouds, adjustable airflow makes this very tempting but I've just ordered this to use up my collection of Nord coils - Adjustable airflow at last!
Shame about the ugly branding on the tank.
Thing is the Nord coils are superb and last well, one of the best flavour coils I've tried in pods.
https://www.smoktech.com/kit/priv-n19

It's not a pod and a step back to mod and tanks but it's pretty compact for what it offers.
I'll be very interested to see what you think. :)

The way I see it I have little to loose, if it's good then happy days, if it's pants at least I have a mini auto mod for my 19mm MTL RTA's. - Oh bugger! I don't own one :17:

The Marvel looks good, it's going to take something special to beat the Pasito though.

The potato is awful saved only by the rba.

I don't feel sick when I look at the Marvel.

The way I see it I have little to loose, if it's good then happy days, if it's pants at least I have a mini auto mod for my 19mm MTL RTA's. - Oh bugger! I don't own one :17:

The Marvel looks good, it's going to take something special to beat the Pasito though.
Looking at the specs it seems like the drip tip is fixed and it look to have a pretty large bore for MTL or maybe I'm just not seeing 510 drip tip!

Back
Top Bottom