What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

Both the RUOK and Hippovape RBAs have shipped. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have some idea about whether the Marvel is a real contender.

Mrs kid has moved on again. She's a smitten kitten with the voopoo vinci. About to order the rba (the smok rpm one fits as do the higher ohm coils).
She's actually running the 0.3ohm coil at 15w with the mtl airflow setting (open mtl). First time she's really shown any interest in moving away from the subtank subvod kit she's used for years. She flirted with the kayfun v5 but kept forgetting to open the juice control and the hastur mini but the airflow was a tad tight for her.
Very surprising. I get it though. It really does deliver flavour with the stock coils.
Will have to get her the x for daytime use as she burns through the 1500mah battery in the evening.

I got the Marvel in yesterday and am loving it.

Not mega high quality but the price wouldn't suggest it is. So far used the RBA (separate purchase) and stock 1.2 coil. The thing is tiny!

Not mega high quality but the price wouldn't suggest it is. So far used the RBA (separate purchase) and stock 1.2 coil. The thing is tiny!
Is there much of a difference between this rba and the pasito version? I’m guessing due to size constraints they would be very similar?

Have got one myself. Several RBAs are available for this. Am waiting for the Reewape RUOK and Hippovape VSS V2. Couldn't seem to get the Hotcig RBA.

Is there much of a difference between this rba and the pasito version? I’m guessing due to size constraints they would be very similar?

They are a different style - Hotcig offer a DIY coil (essentially letting you make a horizontal coil with the legs passing through the base like in the 'old days' of stock coil rebuilding), and a 'proper' two post RBA. They are both VERY small like the Pasito, and the wicking holes on the RBA could do with being a bit larger IMO.

Currently the stock round wire coil has been great, I've had two builds in the RBA and two builds in the DIY coil. 26g over 2mm only just fits in but wicking is a pain, 28g over 2mm or 1.5mm is much better. I'm still testing for the best positioning of both, and wicking for both - the DIY would flood easily on my first build.

Hope that helps.

Have got one myself. Several RBAs are available for this. Am waiting for the Reewape RUOK and Hippovape VSS V2. Couldn't seem to get the Hotcig RBA.
What happened to this?
Did it fall out of favour or was it just $hit?

Back
Top Bottom