What's new

For the Love of Nautilus

Halo made a crazy custard for a short while. Closest liquid I've ever tasted to rice pud. Tank cracker though so didn't last long.
I'd like to find a really nice custard in 50/50. Love my custard vapes but, like a lot of liquids now, most tend to be higher vg. Do you have any suggestions?

I'd like to find a really nice custard in 50/50. Love my custard vapes but, like a lot of liquids now, most tend to be higher vg. Do you have any suggestions?
I don't bud..custard alone is not for me. Pow wow is as close as I get. Mrdj is the custard king. Give him a shout.

I don't bud..custard alone is not for me. Pow wow is as close as I get. Mrdj is the custard king. Give him a shout.
When Rejuiced did their Creamy Vanilla Custard last week I ordered 20 of them! 10 x 18mg for MY and 10 x 6mg for DTL. Still new to quitting the 50 a day stinkies lol.
I use the custard as a base for most of my other flavours to stretch them out. Actually made them taste better!
I don't make my own juices.... yet! lol

I'm currently spending wayyy too much time and effort in looking into finding a nice new MTL tank with premade coils, to buy.
However there's a growing number of new ones around ( a lot of the bigger brands seem to be turning back to MTL, no bad thing:) ) the nautilus seems to be top dog still, but are there other better, or as good as options? innokins zenith and endura T20s tanks? vaporesso's drizzle tank (which I cant find tank only anywhere!) joyetech's exceed and wismec's amor ns ( the one that comes on the cb-60 kit ) have caught my eye too, it would be great to hear what others think might hold up to the nautilus as a premade coil MTL tank.

Loving the Zenith, it equals the Nautilus for flavour imho. Got the T20s kit. Great little tank. Not retired the Nautilus range, they are resting. The triton mini is a largely overlooked tank. It holds its own among its peers I believe.

The aspire triton mini is a tank I'd not considered or really knew about, so very overlooked by me, might be a tad tall for my taste, but looks like def worth looking into more, many thanks coolie27:)

Loving the Zenith, it equals the Nautilus for flavour imho. Got the T20s kit. Great little tank. Not retired the Nautilus range, they are resting. The triton mini is a largely overlooked tank. It holds its own among its peers I believe.

Agreed, the Triton Mini has been my one and only tank until I made the switch to RTA. Never had any issues with it from day 1 (the actual tank ofcourse, not the coils) I gave it away to a friend to who started vaping but rest assured I will be buying another one just to be a proud vaper to be in posession of it.

The aspire triton mini is a tank I'd not considered or really knew about, so very overlooked by me, might be a tad tall for my taste, but looks like def worth looking into more, many thanks coolie27:)

There not that easy to get hold of, there is a trusted eBay seller that has them. I’ve had 2 off him. 1:8 triton coil swap out for a Nautilus 2 drip tip, you’re onto a winner. [emoji106]

RTA I would like to try out, when I've amassed a bit more know how on it, as the vandy vape berserker mini, looks great and the reviews its getting seem to point to it being well worth a go.
Aspire really seem to have things well sorted in the MTL premade tank dept, (though the nautilus x seems not to have gone as they'd have liked.. shame as on paper it looks lovely)

Back
Top Bottom