What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

For the love of Corolla

Did I not send the tip? Did I say I was going to do that? I feel bad now and want to send it on to you. It’s the perfect tip for that tank, perfect tight fit for the liquid flow as well.

So what happened to the GG one then? I think I’m losing the plot...
As far as I remember you didn't even say you were sending the tank ...... so I can't complain about what did or didn't come with it! And you did build it for me. :D

It's fine, I almost never use the stock tips anyway. :2thumbsup:

Mine is a 1.5 and I find the fill hole ridiculously small. Is the v1 fill hole even smaller than this? How can anything fit through it?

Nothing would fit in the 1.5 one either, it’s a tiny hole with a big countersink, you just need to squeeze the puzzle against the bottom of it and squeeze very gently.

looking at the 1,5 the counter sunk bit is larger just thought if it was drilled out to fit a needle it would fill better but dont think its worth the bother

Can’t find a corolla anywhere been searching for a week..
avocado is too airy for me it’s in the back of the cupboard, I might put a ss coil in and try 1.5 ohms :) :) with the tayfun drip tip
Get yourself a nectar. The genuine ones are pricey but the clones are excellent. They're the rdta that sxk nicked their corrolla design from.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/4133000
They come in various sizes.

Took a bit of buggering about to get it set up the way I like it but I do like it :)

IMG_2097.jpg

Took a bit of buggering about to get it set up the way I like it but I like it :)

View attachment 224155
The flavour is outstanding.
The only thing i didn't like was i found the airflow quite difficult to nail and the drip tip bore is quite wide.
Didn't seem right using it without the furniture for me so glad you're liking it :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom