What's new

For the love of Corolla

I’ll have a look when I get home. It’s definitely black, but maybe it’s not plastic

Ok, so the box isn’t plastic at all. It’s card with a black rubberised coating and the text done with spot varnish. Maybe it’s the same as @abujeee ’s. The number is 04347.

I have the medium sized tank on it, and the top from the tilemahos armed (@Crewella did I not send you the tip with the tile? Did I send it with the shorter one with “GG” on the side?).

Ok, so the box isn’t plastic at all. It’s card with a black rubberised coating and the text done with spot varnish. Maybe it’s the same as @abujeee ’s. The number is 04347.

yup, that's the one .... we are all talking about the same thing here, panic over. :D

It’s had atmos labs μαστίχα almost exclusively since it arrived save for a short break of a tank of date and caramel tobacco. It’s very good, the tank. I’m a fan.

I think I could get by with this and the dvarw, and never want another tank. The corolla has knocked the zeta off the black elfin.

These and the zeltu and I need nothing else.

Speaking of pods, the “yacht-like” runabout I won in the giveaway arrived today. An odd looking beastie, it’s bigger than I imagine. Looks more like a weird surfboard. I think I’m going to gift it to my brother in law who’s coming over from Greece, try and get him off the fags. But I’ll try it out first to make sure it’s decent.

Oh mine is very very different..
Mine has a skyline in it lol

Back
Top Bottom