What's new

Finally had a go !!

I've got 3 Berserker's one mini and two full size, apart from the first couple of builds when it leaked I played around with the wicking and not had a leak since. They are up there as my most used tanks and funnily enough the Ares gathers dust in my vape cupboard!!

...... well actually they were a pain to get out of the box and I had a hassle with the tops and the o-rings ........ and swore at them a lot at first .... but after that they were fine, and they never leaked on me, and I love them now! :D

:18::18:. I think I’m gonna stick with the Ares. Then maybe get the Siren 2. Like the look of the Savour & Vapefly Galaxies too :doh:

:18::18:. I think I’m gonna stick with the Ares. Then maybe get the Siren 2. Like the look of the Savour & Vapefly Galaxies too :doh:
I've just ordered the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA but I wish they would stop bringing out all these new MTL tanks or that I could stop buying them when they do!!!!

The only thing that's put me off most of those, and why I love the Beserker Minis so much, is that I like a really tight draw, which the Berserker Minis do deliver. If you're not so bothered it's fine. :)

I've just ordered the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA but I wish they would stop bringing out all these new MTL tanks or that I could stop buying them when they do!!!!

Mate, I’m exactly the same. I can’t help myself :18:

might go for the Savour, but am holding off to see if they bring out some upgrade options that have been rumoured

might go for the Savour, but am holding off to see if they bring out some upgrade options that have been rumoured
I have that one too and It's good but would like a option in between the two air choices as one is too tight and the other a bit too loose so will keep an eye out for hopefully more options.

The mini rocks!
Flavour 4/5 (28awg, micro/spaced, 1-1.4ohm, yet to try ss in TC)
Airflow 5/5 2nd smallest is perfect for me and so smooth
Maintenance 3.5/5 very easy build and wick (possible without draining), a bit awkward filling (top fill - hard to unscrew top and flip necessary to prevent flooding, bottom fill - a bit tight space between chamber and tank glass for drop bottles), easy on a juice consumption on above coils, very ergonomic(short and smooth) with a short drip tip (I use this one), no leaks.
Great tank for "out and about", very pocket friendly(both meanings), wonderful experience when you show a little patience with it's few shortcomings.
Unlike it's big brother which leaks on me like a sieve after refilling but I will conquer the b......:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom