What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FeV - outdated?

First I'll have to reach the 100 posts or so before I can do this, honestly I wouldn't know where to sell items like this...
The maker's forum on Facebook - it'd be snapped up before you can say "Skyline for sal...

Sadly it's not allowed to sell there
Apologies, I must have missed that change. There are a couple of high end sales groups still going I believe, but I left them an age ago. Maybe @Rob can give a couple of links?

Apologies, I must have missed that change. There are a couple of high end sales groups still going I believe, but I left them an age ago. Maybe @Rob can give a couple of links?
This would be very helpful! The atty itself is beautiful and performs very well but as I'm strictly vaping mtl these days I just feel that there are better ones. The Skyline performs best as a restricted DL imo

Might go down the road of buying a clone first. I have too much stuff laying around that's not used because it's just not for me. Wish I'd done the same before buying my Skyline...
I prefer that way, but I did a same mistake I have so many RTA what I spent a fortune, and now I just keeping them, because I just dont want to sell them for peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom