What's new

FeV - outdated?

Dennis-vc

Postman
So, it's a new year and I'm looking for my next purchase. These tanks have caught my eye a while ago but to me it doesn't look like it performs as well as some people say. The design has practically stayed the same since it was launched, but god it looks so classy!

Is it worth the price or should I find something else to spend my money on?

The clones are cheap and readily available to try before investing in the original.

I recently used my mates. Tbh it was as good as anything rta wise in terms of flavour. Put it this way, out of all the rtas he has or has had, he says he will always keep a fev around because it just works. Get a consistently good vape. Even on those bad build days when nothing seems to go right.

Never tried one but always see plenty on FB.

If it works then I guess it’s never outdated

I bought a clone, because one of the review compared with the original, and wasn't a big different. To be honest not my all day, every day RTA, But because you can get the coil any second, its very good to play with, and try to do the best flavour... when you have a spare time.

Thanks! I'm not really tempted to go for a clone first and then buy the original product but it's worth considering.
Are these tanks easily available? Every time I check the FeV (or vendors) website they're out of stock...

I don't think it's easy to buy an authentic new one, but check the 2.nd hands. If somebody look after this RTA is a same after years as well.

Might go down the road of buying a clone first. I have too much stuff laying around that's not used because it's just not for me. Wish I'd done the same before buying my Skyline...

Might go down the road of buying a clone first. I have too much stuff laying around that's not used because it's just not for me. Wish I'd done the same before buying my Skyline...
You’d not have any problem selling an original Skyline though.

Have owned maybe six different iteration of flash e vapor and the reason it stays the same is it works very well.
I pick it up before other things like integra theatro etc.

Back
Top Bottom