What's new

FeV 4.5S+

FrankRice

Postman
Anyone out there enjoying this version of the FeV? I'm thinking of picking up the SXK version.

Have to admit that I've never owned a Fev. Be interested to know what you think if you get one

I currently have 2 FeV 4.5S+ and love them dearly. The SXK is about the easiest way of getting hold of a Clone as the Company do not export to the UK due to TPD restrictions. There are ways of bypassing this, but as you are speaking about the SXK I won't go into that.
The SXK version that a friend has is not too shabby. It produces a nice enough vape but the overall quality isn't quite the same, but then at the price of the SXK compared to an authentic, one has to accept that there will be differences.
One thing to be aware of would be the Air Flow Screws. The SXK doesn't "appear" to come with as many variations as the authentic, so you potentially could have fun trying to source other sizes.
It's a very easy RTA to build :) The Flavour production is exceptionally good, The Draw is perhaps somewhat limited due to what options SXK provide, so I can't comment with any degree of certainty.

I will say though, that for me and my style of vaping, the Fev is in joint 1st place, tying with the Squape N'Duro. They both produce a similar experience and it would be another I'd recommend researching. Be aware the Squape is a 24mm diameter, so possible too big, depending on your Mod.

8D0ED7F1-9A79-402E-8AFF-3CC58FAACD14.jpeg
FeV in standard form.
9FBC0A46-8245-48DA-A099-3FCF292909D7.jpeg
FeV with Steam Tuners Tank.

Thanks Rob. I tried a friend's BF-1 and absolutely loved the smooth, silent draw. I'm not into squonking at all, so I figured I need an RTA version of this ASAP.

Been waiting patiently for a 4.5S+, as it's smaller. And of course, a clone version, because it's what I can afford at the moment.

I also thought to pair it with the Ambition Mods side by side.

Hey @Rob I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'll ask anyway. I don't suppose you know if the ULTON version of the FeV Steam Tuners tank works with the SXK 4.5S+? That's a whole lot of clone versions, I know!

Received the SXK 4.5S+ today and an o-ring keeps slipping out inside the tank section, after it's assembled. Just awful...

No idea I am afraid but I’ll ask my Chum :)

Back
Top Bottom