What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech shipping (brilliant!!)

I ordered an Oumier Wasp from FT on the 4th of May, it shipped on the 5th, and arrived on the 10th !!! That's quicker than some UK vendors I've used !!!

No it's much quieter than most of my tanks, it's one of the things I like about it.

Hmm that makes me want to try it. The noise and rough airflow is the main drawback. I might have a look at the pin in the st and see if there might be some way I can sort it out, drill better holes out or something.

The SXK pocket is great, the airflow is spot on for me the only thing I don't like is the little drip tip and not all of mine fit but have a few that work so all is OK. My first Dvarw has the next size up reducer in which is great but having forgot to order the reducers with my second one I am using it with the air hole that comes with the tank and it is ok but I will order the other reducers as I like the slightly bigger air hole. One thing to say on the SXK pocket be careful I have sliced my finger on one of the edges they are a bit sharp!!
I'm going to pick up a genuine but I had another ten dollar voucher to spend so I grabbed another coppervape dvarw. I'm rather taken with that tank.
Simple as you like and just works.
Still prefer my squonk mtl for my adv nanabhozo but I generally have a second manabush flavour on the go and the dvarw has proved perfect for that.

Aye, I’ve been enjoying it as well. It’s been my out and about tank for the last week with the 5ml tank on it. The 2ml one got tossed in the cupboard, seems like a tank that wants a big top on it, to me.

Aye, I’ve been enjoying it as well. It’s been my out and about tank for the last week with the 5ml tank on it. The 2ml one got tossed in the cupboard, seems like a tank that wants a big top on it, to me.
I like the 3.5ml. Seems to be more aesthetically pleasing to me.

See I originally had the no name 3.5ml ordered, but they kept pushing the date back so I cancelled it and got the coppervape. Thinking that I was getting the 5ml anyway, I grabbed the 2 instead of the 3.5 as a spare so I’d have a big and small. But maybe the 3.5 would have been better. the 2ml doesn’t seem to vape as smoothly for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom