What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Exvape Expromizer V4

I have one on the way too ordered ages ago!

I ordered it on January 27th but I've had to be patient with everything going on over there. Still got a few bits n bobs to come but I'm sure they'll arrive in due course.

I ordered it on January 27th but I've had to be patient with everything going on over there. Still got a few bits n bobs to come but I'm sure they'll arrive in due course.
Didn't order mine until 14th February so not expecting it any time soon but that's fine not in any hurry!

Still experiencing juice in the gob no matter how I wick it, swapped out the driptip for something slightly larger bore, working a lot better now.

If you happen to have one of those metal tips that came with the original doggystyle, it works perfectly and looks well on it.

This arrived on Thursday but having spent 4 days at Crufts only just got a chance to build and wick it today, I like it!! I did have to let out the 510 pin to get it to read the ohms on any mod I tried but it's working just fine now. The delivery was pretty good considering what's going on in China at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_085238.jpg
    IMG_20200309_085238.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 85
Hey @kersey , how you getting on with it?
@ John R , am loving it mate. Haven't had any issues with it other than having to adjust the 510 pin so it's read on my mod without loosening the build deck.

Getting great flavour and thankfully haven't had any trouble wicking it...

I did go a little bit wider bore than the Doggystyle drip tip as I had a load of MTL style ones from when I first started vaping

Funny how we're all ripping out it's supplied drip tip
Yeah, its just too narrow for me and did find a little bit of juice would creep into it. No difference in flavour going for a slightly wider one but a better experience I find.

Back
Top Bottom