What's new

Expromizer V5

Hi @ForestMagpie, how does the draw compare to the Ares 2 or the Berserker Mini? Tighter, looser?

I don't think it's one for me but always worth considering...
Looser, you can definitely get both the Berserker Mini and Ares 2 to give a tighter draw than the Expromizer v5. The Expromizer fully closed is akin to the Berserker Mini with the second smallest hole open. Flavour is on par if not slightly better than the Berserker though and fully closed it's still a nice draw.

Looser, you can definitely get both the Berserker Mini and Ares 2 to give a tighter draw than the Expromizer v5. The Expromizer fully closed is akin to the Berserker Mini with the second smallest hole open. Flavour is on par if not slightly better than the Berserker though and fully closed it's still a nice draw.

Thanks at @ForestMagpie. Sound like it might just be a pass for me but it's probably worth skipping over for something else.

May each snowflake be a blessing.

Pioneer , Kayfun lite, Kayfun 2021 all parked up.

This tank rocks, it's literally idiot proof to wick and super smooth, vaping Juice cabin golden Virginia 2017 sweet.

It smooth reminds me of the glaz mini just more refined.

I remember when the v4 came out I was hmmmm can't be asked with this juice control and usual hype.

It's a cracking tank.
IMG_20210430_214302.jpg

Back
Top Bottom