What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Expromizer V5

It's here. Can't wait 16155444092392007939376113857670.jpg

Watching this one with interest. I love my V4, even with the fugly bubble glass on it [emoji16]

Early days but its looser than the V4. I'm running it with one hole and actually want the draw to be tighter.

Vaping side by side with the V4, I've got to say I prefer the V4. Not to say its not a good tank as it is

He says it's tight but it's not as tight as the v4. I've been vaping it fully closed lol.

I have been using it with the extension so will try without.

Todd's review he vapes it fully closed, I do this with quite a few tanks. Anyone else got one of these tanks. I love the v4, still on the fence about buying this.

Todd's review he vapes it fully closed, I do this with quite a few tanks. Anyone else got one of these tanks. I love the v4, still on the fence about buying this.
Yeah I got one the other day. I vape it fully closed, it's decent but I'd prefer it to go a bit tighter tbh.

Back
Top Bottom