What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ephro 101 problem

Coolie27

Achiever
Evening all, has anyone encountered any problems with their 101?
I was using it tonight and it just stopped working. I tried the usual 5 clicks on and it just wouldn’t come on. Fresh fully charged battery. I got it to come back on briefly and off it went again.
It is still under Fasttech’s warranty and I’ve raised a ticket with pics. I don’t think it’s got any juice down the 510 pin and I’ve checked the pin spring. Any suggestions from you lovely people. Also has anyone raised a ticket and returned anything to Fasttech does it cost more than it’s worth? Any help greatly appreciated. [emoji120]

Maybe strip it down and clean all the threads, cotton bud to the positive battery side, hope that helps.

@Coolie27 does the bottom adjuster feel loose at all or it still holding the battery in place without rattle? Mine sometimes give a weak batt error when the battery is far from empty and I need to push the threads a bit more to improve contact. This usually happens with nipple top 18350. Have you tried a different battery size to see if it works? I think Ft are pretty good with returns but sending anything to China is a bit of a faff... Hope you get it sorted!

@Coolie27 does the bottom adjuster feel loose at all or it still holding the battery in place without rattle? Mine sometimes give a weak batt error when the battery is far from empty and I need to push the threads a bit more to improve contact. This usually happens with nipple top 18350. Have you tried a different battery size to see if it works? I think Ft are pretty good with returns but sending anything to China is a bit of a faff... Hope you get it sorted!

Hi, no it’s still quite secure, yes I tried it in 18650 mode also. I have also tried all 4, 18350 batteries that I have. Cheers for the response.

It’s faulty, so they should cover the return postage.

Cheers, I have had it since March so it’s 5 months. On their website it states that between 3 & 6 months customer is responsible for return postage? Unless I’m reading it wrong.

Just as an update.
After jumping through various hoops with Fasttech to get it replaced. I was required to send photos and then make a video and post to YouTube then send link on a ticket. They replaced it and it arrived yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom