What's new

Ehpro True MTL RTA

As for the flavour, is it better than my Galaxies? No. Its different and brings out different notes and flavours. On the same liquid the two atties bring out different things and give different experiences. The true is slightly richer and warmer, whereas the Galaxies is sharper and brings out the lighter notes more.

Which am I ordering a second one of?

The True

Settles it - ordering one/maybe two Trues to see for myself, even though I'm very pleased with my Galaxies RTA
Really grateful for your updates - yes I know it can a little qwirky but ain't we all I guess but worth it to see what the fuss is about
Always wondered when people go on about the deck's airflow arrangement etc....
slated the Ares and praised the Siren 2 or Galaxies - then True comes out with one hole & it just works ???
but guess sometimes stuff does just work & things sing better than others

Well best order one or two up on a slow boat for the new year - new tank

Sorry for dredging this old thread up again, but I bought one of @Discomatt 's Trues from him and either I'm not getting it (like Matt says, flavour aint all there) or I'm doing it wrong. Tried a variety of wire types, wicking styles and coil height in the chamber and it's just meeeehhhhh!!

Today I put a known liquid in the wee fecker and just no, not happening, very muted.

Not helping my general feeling towards the thing that the bubble glass pisses liquid (read somewhere there an issue with oblong glass), put the straight one back on and that cured it.

So any general tips would be great before this goes back into the classies :S

Sorry for dredging this old thread up again, but I bought one of @Discomatt 's Trues from him and either I'm not getting it (like Matt says, flavour aint all there) or I'm doing it wrong. Tried a variety of wire types, wicking styles and coil height in the chamber and it's just meeeehhhhh!!

Today I put a known liquid in the wee fecker and just no, not happening, very muted.

Not helping my general feeling towards the thing that the bubble glass pisses liquid (read somewhere there an issue with oblong glass), put the straight one back on and that cured it.

I broke my doggy style about a hour ago dropping it and smashed the plastic tank and I don't have another MTL tank in 22mm until I get a delivery tomorrow so I borrowed one of my better halfs true tanks, built it with 28g SS 8 wraps of 2.5 I have the coil raised about 1mm off the airflow wicked as usual through the coil with the cotton cut to the edge of the tank and as the tails bow tie I cut the corners off and rest the tails just in the juice channels and it's giving me good flavour at the minute

I put my standard build in mine and the flavour was there - 28 AWG kanthal 6/7 wraps 2.5mm ID to around 1.4 and vaped at 10 watts, wicked with Muji.

Funnily enough, last build is 28awg kanthal, even then, not feelin' the love. Maybe I need to concentrate on the wicking.

Some photo's of a good vaping wick would be appreciated :D I'm getting too used to DTL on the mechs again. **sigh**

Not sure what to suggest really..... maybe one man's meeeeeeehhh is another man's solid. Which is how I feel about it, it's just a good, solid, available, affordable, all round tank that's easy to use and I would be happy to recommend to someone. I don't prefer it to my corolla's but that's not saying much as I don't prefer anything to those.

I just rolls some 28awg around a 2.5mm and stick it in there, and it's plenty good enough for me to take out for a day. Mine's never leaked or given me any issues which is what I care about more than anything.

Some photo's of a good vaping wick would be appreciated :D I'm getting too used to DTL on the mechs again. **sigh**
I just rewicked her other tank [emoji4]
IMG_20190317_214735.jpeg
IMG_20190317_214840.jpeg
IMG_20190317_214952.jpeg

... I've not touched the bubble though, so can't comment on that.

Back
Top Bottom