What's new

Ehpro True MTL RTA

They are very good .. BUT before that I would recommend you use one of the 2 free Clapton coils you get with the true in the box .. they are also very good! and you may as well use them up :)

Will do, ZT, Claptons are new to me too, as I've only used normal kanthal so far. Gosh, i am so green! :alien:

But as you say, no point in wasting them. :)2

I gather some types of coils need ramping up more...am i right in thinking Clapton coils in mtl set ups can be slower to 'warm' up?

Last edited:
Will do, ZT, Claptons are new to me too, as I've only used normal kanthal so far. Gosh, i am so green! :alien:

I gather some types of coils need ramping up more...am i right in thinking Clapton coils in mtl set ups can be slower to 'warm' up?

That can be the case. The Pilgrim 1 ohm ones are fine though.

That can be the case. The Pilgrim 1 ohm ones are fine though.

Morning @rew, how dos?

1.0 ohm coils typically would have around say 15 watts power..but would the claptons take a bit more welly than that, to reduce the ramp up time?

Morning @rew, how dos?

1.0 ohm coils typically would have around say 15 watts power..but would the claptons take a bit more welly than that, to reduce the ramp up time?

I have used the 1 ohm claptons as low as 12 watts, but I find the sweet spot around 15 watts. They could easily be pushed higher

I dont find much ramp time with any of these to be honest

Pilgrim coils have arrived, gee that was quick...i only ordered them yesterday.

Also got a free gift too...but what on earth is a Fidget Spinner??!! :confused:

Received one of those myself recently too, I forget from whom. I guess I aint a fidgetter as it's lain at the side of the table gathering dust since it arrived.

Back
Top Bottom