What's new

Ehpro True MTL RTA

If its helps .. I pretty much always use Ni80 - much prefer it over Kanthal .. and Ive not got on with SS yet .. but still experimenting

These NI80s seem to be a popular choice with the True..so they'll be the first ones going in ZT, when i get them.

Aye that be true @Discomatt! Thing is...coils in RTAs seem to last a hellova lot longer than stock coils do..it all takes time dunnit?! The Siren 2 was the first one i got to work on....it's still using the very first and only coil i put in it so far! It's been rewicked a few times, but coil is still working brilliantly..flavour is still coming out strong.........so...while that one is doing the deeds..might as well rig up the others now! :D

You'll have fun experimenting.

Let us know what you think.
I'm waiting patiently (not) for the postman to arrive so it probably won't come till tomorrow now! I will put one in a favorite tank and see what I think. Postman has just delivered my coils as I was putting this on here so off I go!
@rew I have put one in my Berserker and do I like it you bet I do!! The flavour is brilliant and it was really easy to use I will definitely get some more. Might try the other one in the Exocet for my BB

Can you buy the same wire as the Ni80 mtl clapton coils, I have had a look but can't see any.

These NI80s seem to be a popular choice with the True..so they'll be the first ones going in ZT, when i get them.
They are very good .. BUT before that I would recommend you use one of the 2 free Clapton coils you get with the true in the box .. they are also very good! and you may as well use them up :)

Can you buy the same wire as the Ni80 mtl clapton coils, I have had a look but can't see any.

I think the pilgrim is a mix of ni80 and Kanthal?

You could try the non fused coilology Clapton wire. I’m not sure what the pilgrim grade is but I use the 28/40 version and love it. I think the pilgrim maybe a little lower resistance?

I think the pilgrim is a mix of ni80 and Kanthal?

You could try the non fused coilology Clapton wire. I’m not sure what the pilgrim grade is but I use the 28/40 version and love it. I think the pilgrim maybe a little lower resistance?
Pilgrim uses stealths wire because of the quality :), so NI80 :)

@rew I have put one in my Berserker and do I like it you bet I do!! The flavour is brilliant and it was really easy to use I will definitely get some more. Might try the other one in the Exocet for my BB

Yeah, I think it takes flavour to another level, which really surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom