What's new

EHPro Mod 101 V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

I've been watching a few reviews on the EHPro Mod 101 and noticed in pbusardo's review he mentioned and showed with his usual graphs the temp control was a bit unreliable. I see that there is a V2 of the Mod 101 out and wondered if anyone had this version and could speak to the temp control function and it's reliability or lack thereof.

The V2 is notable by the fact it has a different configuration, namely, it only supports 18350 and 18650 batteries now, the top piece is redesigned and the bottom screw-in has a gold colour.

I'd appreciate any feedback you guys can offer on this mod.

I think this is the one everybody has. I’m not sure if the other one was ever available to buy I think it might only have been sent to reviewers. I never use tc so cant comment, hopefully somebody else will have some opinions for you.

Last edited:
This is what I found
You can have the newer version in the kit on Ft
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10018796/7699300-authentic-ehpro-kit-101-d-50w-vw-apv-mod-kit
9ed868f3393f.jpg
2410f5842333.jpg
00876168d1e7.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Take home message from this is "Never trust those pesky reviewers!"

In vaping with vic's review he said the temperature control worked fine I do find it reads ohms higher than my other mods with the same tank on 1.06 on a pico and 1.16 on the mod 101

I've ordered one, the white flag of surrender has now been officially unfurled by my wallet for the next while.

Well, it arrived today!! What a damn good toot, 6 hours so far off an 18650, not bad for me. I'm gonna try some SS wire in it next.

You should pick up some of the high capacity 18350s for it, if you’re in the under 13w or so range. Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom