What's new

Dvarw

Would recommend Kayfun Lite 2019. You can get a clone version from Naturevape. This is 3.5ml 24mm dimeter version, but they do a 2ml 22mm one as well
https://www.naturevape.co.uk/edd-zachary-light-mtl-rta-by-yftk-24mm
It's a cracking tank I was surprised at the quality of the clone from naturevape, mine did leak from the 510 with the nylon screw but in the spares bag they was a longer metal screw so I put that in and its been leak free since [emoji4]

It's a cracking tank I was surprised at the quality of the clone from naturevape, mine did leak from the 510 with the nylon screw but in the spares bag they was a longer metal screw so I put that in and its been leak free since [emoji4]

It certainly is a cracker. You can get an original extention kit from Cremedevape as well to increase capacity

It certainly is a cracker. You can get an original extention kit from Cremedevape as well to increase capacity
I'm gonna pick up an original with a extension kit at some point in the next month then keep the clone as a backup because it's worth the cost to own a authentic [emoji4]

I'm gonna pick up an original with a extension kit at some point in the next month then keep the clone as a backup because it's worth the cost to own a authentic [emoji4]

The original is worth it IMO. You can also get a 1.2mm airflow pin if you want a tighter draw.

The original is worth it IMO. You can also get a 1.2mm airflow pin if you want a tighter draw.
I'm using a piece of mesh in the clone but I have no idea what measurement the hole Is but it's definitely a improvement so I think I'll get the pin too [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom