What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dvarw

jonc

Postman
Hi all, are these as good as the hype I've been hearing about

I am not as experienced as the other apes on this forum, the Dvarw has been my go to since I got it around a year ago now.

What are you looking at getting. MTL or DL version? Also there is a 16mm diameter version. Are you after an authentic or one of the many clones that are available?

What are you looking at getting. MTL or DL version? Also there is a 16mm diameter version. Are you after an authentic or one of the many clones that are available?
I want to get a mtl preferably a clone.... hopefully a UK vendor

I want to get a mtl preferably a clone.... hopefully a UK vendor
Don't think you will find one in the UK mate but if you do let me know as I'd love to try one but can't find one anywhere other than China and I don't order from them

Don't think you will find one in the UK mate but if you do let me know as I'd love to try one but can't find one anywhere other than China and I don't order from them
There is a guy on fleabay he's in Derbyshire was wondering if there was any other vendors in UK lol

Not aware of any of the clones being sold in UK. Look on ebay to see, but be aware that some 'uk' sites might still deliver from China.
The Coppervape Dvarw is a good one.

I think those black ones on eBay are the only uk ones you’ll find. There’s a few Italian vendors selling the clones too but it’s usually silly postage from them

There is a guy on fleabay he's in Chesterfield was wondering if there was any other vendors in UK lol
That's me out again don't do fleabay either [emoji1] and I've looked everywhere I can think of in the UK and done a bit of google-fu can't find one anywhere

That's me out again don't do fleabay either [emoji1] and I've looked everywhere I can think of in the UK and done a bit of google-fu can't find one anywhere
Same here, the better half has put me on a spending ban for a while....was hoping to sneak one in

Back
Top Bottom