What's new

Dvarw update.

Nope. :P

I do listen insofar as I'm aware it's likely to be a problem, so I'm careful and prepared ..... but otherwise I'm just passing on hearsay. Now I can say I tried it and it flooded. :2thumbsup:

You're priceless H. Don't ever change

In my defence, there have been other tanks where people have said you have to close the airflow when you fill, or tip it before tightening up, where I've not found that to be the case. The Beserker Mini has never leaked on me, no matter what I've done - I just open the top, dump the juice in and close it up again .... no bother (well ..... so far anyway ........ sods law ....... I'll get teh wipes out ...... ).

I think we all do things different ways, and what works for some doesn't always work for others?

In my defence, there have been other tanks where people have said you have to close the airflow when you fill, or tip it before tightening up, where I've not found that to be the case. The Beserker Mini has never leaked on me, no matter what I've done - I just open the top, dump the juice in and close it up again .... no bother (well ..... so far anyway ........ sods law ....... I'll get teh wipes out ...... ).

I think we all do things different ways, and what works for some doesn't always work for others?

I know where you're coming from. By a bit of creative thinking you can discover things you wouldn't normally.

How the flip do you pronounce Dvarw?

Is it Deevarw? D'varw? Or just straight up Dvarw? :hmm::18:

Anyway, mine came today with much excitement after reading this thread & it hasn't let me down

With all the clone choice, I went with this SKU: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...w-mtl-v2-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

First thing I did was to swap out the drip tip & put the mid sized tank in place

Checked the draw & found it too tight with the default insert in place so moved up them until I found one that suited, if 1's the tightest & 5's the most open, I went with number 4. Then it got a Jacuzzi

Because I'm at work I had to work with what I had, I only had the one 26g Kanthal coil here so spaced it out & put that in there. The screw trapping took me back a couple years but it wasn't too bad, it played nicely. Ohmed at .9, 7 wraps of 26g around the 2.5mm rod. Wicking, I have a couple of bags of Cotton Bacon Prime here so tore a strip off & slid it into the coil. Fitted the chamber in place over the cotton rabbit ears & snipped them at the top of the collar as per @zouzounaki's advice. Then pushed them down over the oval wicking ports & job's a good one

It's the perfect MTL vape for me, exactly how I like it. Not too tight or lose. No sign of flooding or dry hitting, just spot on at 15w

Very cheap, very good clone with lots of versatility

Very happy ape

How the flip do you pronounce Dvarw?

Is it Deevarw? D'varw? Or just straight up Dvarw? :hmm::18:

Anyway, mine came today with much excitement after reading this thread & it hasn't let me down

With all the clone choice, I went with this SKU: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...w-mtl-v2-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

First thing I did was to swap out the drip tip & put the mid sized tank in place

Checked the draw & found it too tight with the default insert in place so moved up them until I found one that suited, if 1's the tightest & 5's the most open, I went with number 4. Then it got a Jacuzzi

Because I'm at work I had to work with what I had, I only had the one 26g Kanthal coil here so spaced it out & put that in there. The screw trapping took me back a couple years but it wasn't too bad, it played nicely. Ohmed at .9, 7 wraps of 26g around the 2.5mm rod. Wicking, I have a couple of bags of Cotton Bacon Prime here so tore a strip off & slid it into the coil. Fitted the chamber in place over the cotton rabbit ears & snipped them at the top of the collar as per @zouzounaki's advice. Then pushed them down over the oval wicking ports & job's a good one

It's the perfect MTL vape for me, exactly how I like it. Not too tight or lose. No sign of flooding or dry hitting, just spot on at 15w

Very cheap, very good clone with lots of versatility

Very happy ape
I call it the Dwarf ....... but in my head when I read it it often comes out as 'Dvaroo' ...... no idea why! ;)

I did the same, mid-sized tank and swopped out the drip tip.

Mine did leak on me once slightly when I took it to work, it fell on its side in the bottom of my bag ...... so I can't call it 100% reliable, but otherwise it's been great and I love the flavour from it. Glad you like yours! :)

Here we go a little pic ;)
DL.jpg
Dam it so good can't put it down LOL

Back
Top Bottom