What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dvarw rta coppervape

01E775D2-57E9-44F4-9E53-00981E7701BA.jpeg

Thanks to this thread I have a coppervape dvarw. Been using it for 2 weeks and really impressed. 2mm coil diameter @ 1.1ohm - cotton cut flush with cap and laid out to the wick holes. No leaking & great flavour! I have another coming assuming customs don’t grab it. May even look at the original if I want 1 more.

I like this drip tip with it as well - a little lower profile than the stock one.
https://www.fasttech.com/product/9652328-stainless-steel-pei-hybird-510-drip-tip

Are you not taking your zeltu to work, my dear?
Yep. But they're for two different functions. The regular kit is for flavour and a relaxed vape, and for the way there and back. The Zeltu is for those 'fucking hell I'm stressed' nic hits .... as and when ....... when I get most tempted to have a fag! ;)

If the zeltu had a rebuildable pod I reckon it could replace all my other gear. I don’t think it’s that far away from the dvarw on vapour and flavour production. The battery life seems good as well, it’s all I took out with me today and it’s not flashing a warning at me yet. To be fair it’s got 24mg in it, so I’ve likely not been puffing it as much.

Back
Top Bottom