What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

@oldhippydude If you decide to go for the sxk prime, get a couple of bags of authentic o rings from creme de vape, solves some issues :D

OK, more truth then, the Skyline AFC o ring shreds very easily, so if you plump for that, get a few spares when you order it, LOL

My first tank of juice with the CV Dwarv was a bit off the flavour @scumbag I do not know why maybe because of the plastic tank (I have not used any tank with plastic tank section before)
I tried the "S" style wick which did not work since than I wick it like this and it works lovely

If you look on the khw site it gives a list of some juices and that will crack the tank

But can you sort out @scumbag problems with the dvarw?

Most of us who have been recommending it haven’t had the problems. It could be that @scumbag is doing something wrong.

@scumbag , what size of coil are you using? I had wicking problems with 3mm and 2.5mm, it has to be 2mm for me. The only time mine has leaked or gurgled was when I tried to go too short with the wicks (hi @John R :D ). I also think if you’re disappointed with the flavour from it then maybe you’ve still not quite got the wicking right. Also if the tip is too long for you, why not put a short one on it?

It’s an odd one, a couple of people seem to not be able to get on with it, others of us don’t have the problems and find it excellent.

@John R which prime is it that you had problems with the o rings? Mine is this cheapie one and the o rings that came with it are fine, no problems. https://m.fasttech.com/product/9619221-kf-prime-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

First day with the Coppervape Dvarw and to be honest it has pissed me off most of the time.

Good points are capacity, flavour (not spectacular) and replaceable air adapters.

Cons are overshadowing it for me.
First build was a leaky, gurgly mess as I obviously used too little cotton then used too much and was dry hit city. After getting the wicking perfect there was still something missing flavour wise.
Maybe because the drip tip is far too long like Pinocchio’s nose or the plastic tank is impacting flavour on my specific juice, not sure.
Then theres the stupid chimney top section that always comes off when taking out the deck to refill. And Im a fan of Coppervape but this isnt that well made, threads are crunchy and the “Dvarw MTL” logo is missing the L. So I have a Dvarw MT apparently.

I should go back to page 1 of this thread to re-read through tips etc but dont feel I should have to research and study an atty before using lol. Im glad I didnt fork out on the genuine, just been a pain in the arse so far...

Edit. I forgot to mention how annoying it is to see 3/4 of liquid when its “full” and never knowing how much is left at the bottom as you cant see where deck begins.

oooOooOOooo Got one of these on the way from 3FVape, hoping you are just getting your head around it and it's not that crap.

Back
Top Bottom