What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

Ianrdev

Postman
Has any one tried it yet the one I ordered from FT is restocking at the moment although they have shipped the extra glass and airflow inserts I'm hoping it's going to be a cracking tank as its going to replace my prime (sxk) in the pecking order

Very well made indeed. I mean spot on. All the extra parts are a perfect fit.
Make sure you only buy the coppervape kit.
Well recomended.

I've only had mine a couple of days but it is a brilliant attie, very easy to build and the flavour is wonderful! I have ordered another one and a double set of o-rings. I got the extra reducers but found the one in the tank is perfect for me although I will have a play with the others at some point. I hope you like it when it arrives.

Mine arrived today, and the 2ml top cap. I’m going out for a few pints later but hope to try and get time to set it up...

image.jpg

Hmm I like this. I left the 1.2 reducer in it, but it seems like the kind of tank I would prefer a little tighter so might mess about with it tomorrow. @Crewella , I think you might like this, especially with the little small top on it.

Was looking at this tank all last night on various sites..a lot of good words have been posted about it hence my interest.

It’s nice, good flavour, pretty quiet, nice smooth airflow and good vapour. It could be perfect when I put the smaller reducer in. I shall see how I get on tomorrow. Pretty straightforward to build and wick, it seems. Spot on with the first attempt.

Back
Top Bottom