What's new

Dvarw MTL FL

mellar88

Postman
I was looking to get some more AFC inserts directly from KHW mods but after you add the postage cost there pretty pricey. Fasttech have the AFC inserts for the clone version so do you think they'll fit the genuine Dvarw MTL FL? I've heard some folks say the clone is identical to the authentic. Are there any clone users on here that have the Dvarw MTL FL?

Cheers

Dont have that version of the Dvarw, but usually clones are exact copies. I would risk it with the inserts personally.

Yes they do but go for a decent brand like sxk or yftk. I also have a no name make which don’t fit.

I have the SXK clone and a set of SXK inserts, the tank is well made but not an exact clone as it doesnt have offset posts, but id say the chances of the inserts fitting are very good...

I have the SXK clone and a set of SXK inserts, the tank is well made but not an exact clone as it doesnt have offset posts, but id say the chances of the inserts fitting are very good...

Thanks for your information I'm going to give the SXK AFC inserts ago.

Thanks for your information I'm going to give the SXK AFC inserts ago.

Well you could just buy the whole clone kit with inserts...

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9652194

$15 with 15% off FASTTECH2020 code from tomorrow Sept 1st to 2nd
So that makes $12:75 or under a tenner for clone kit with all bits n bobs
(my bad originally took 10% off - oops, not $13:50, but $12:75)

or the 5ml version for $9:69, less discount is $8:24 or about £6:50
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9652193

get the inserts, if they don't fit then use them in the clone they came with
but chances are they should fit and if not you lost a tenner at most & just use clone

Well after all I decided in the end to order a few afc inserts for my Dvarw FL directly from KHW mods should arrive tomorrow!! Thanks to all who replied for your suggestions :) but thinking about it I'm happier I've gone for the original inserts.

Hoping the SXK clones are decent. Ordered two FL's and pin sets in a FT haul today. A little bit concerned now ive read they wont have offset posts but should still hold a 27awg contact coil.

I just ordered a yftk clone from there and a few inserts, I would love to have bought genuine but need to try it before making a 100 quid investment.

Back
Top Bottom