What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DVARW Help.

I see in the coppervape pic the chamber top is attached to the tank base for some reason. Can this be pulled separate as with the genuine or others.

I see in the coppervape pic the chamber top is attached to the tank base for some reason. Can this be pulled separate as with the genuine or others.

That is quite misleading. As you wisely suggested, on the Coppervape type it is push fitted into the chimney and not a separate piece to push into the collar first. That would explain why the bell cap wouldn’t fit properly. Just used some ceramic tweezers to prize it out. Thank you sir. Top man

That is quite misleading. As you wisely suggested, on the Coppervape type it is push fitted into the chimney and not a separate piece to push into the collar first. That would explain why the bell cap wouldn’t fit properly. Just used some ceramic tweezers to prize it out. Thank you sir. Top man
Fantastic. I was worried it was constructed as a one piece.
When you've coiled and wicked it. Press the chamber lid on before placing/screwing the base back onto the filled tank and it should seal without leaking.
Nice one bud.

Fantastic. I was worried it was constructed as a one piece.
When you've coiled and wicked it. Press the chamber lid on before placing/screwing the base back onto the filled tank and it should seal without leaking.
Nice one bud.

Thanks buddy will do.... it’s all one big learning curve :18::doh:

It's not the simplest of tanks ... but a good 'un. :)

Hope I get to grips with it... Just about got the Doggy sorted and the Galaxies RDTA now.. sort of put my Sub ohm RTA’s and RDA’s away for time being. Think MTL suits me better and I need that 12mg hit

Hope I get to grips with it... Just about got the Doggy sorted and the Galaxies RDTA now.. sort of put my Sub ohm RTA’s and RDA’s away for time being. Think MTL suits me better and I need that 12mg hit
That's a great threesome. Enjoy! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom