What's new

DVARW Help.

Thanks @Crewella. Will probably need to have a play around with it. With regards to filling. I put in what I thought was half full,. When I screwed the base in and turned it the right way, I could hardly see any liquid in there, certainly not as much has I’d put in. Is there a knack to it ??

I forgot to
This is my second go and when I put it back together in standard form it seemed to be ok. Maybe I’ve got too much cotton ?? @Crewella. I’ve got a 2.5 NI80 @ 1.25ohm in there. Think I also put the 1mm adapter in too. Put it this way it didn’t flood the deck like it did with the bell cap on. Not quite sure how that goes together because none of the parts appear to fit on it. @Mohamed not sure how you did that because none of my parts fit or come apart in such a manner that I could fit even if I wanted too.View attachment 185881

Forgot to put the top on the section you pictured here once, leads to flooding. :)

Thanks @Crewella. Will probably need to have a play around with it. With regards to filling. I put in what I thought was half full,. When I screwed the base in and turned it the right way, I could hardly see any liquid in there, certainly not as much has I’d put in. Is there a knack to it ??
I learned not to half-fill mine - I think it just takes the first ml or so to start the ball rolling. :D

Understandable if you've had leaking issues though ........ I did the same. Fill it, be brave! :D

..... just keep some kitchen roll handy ....... ;)

@Tobytyke there was a mention of filling on one of the reviews:
ScreenHunter 148.png

you need the peice mohamed showed it should come off the chamber peice and you just fit it back on then the bell cap sits ontop so you shouldnt get flooding problems and if you want to fill the tank to the top get a straw or peice of tubing about 4mm wide and put that down the chimney fill up and get your deck turn it upside down then put the tube down abit into were the coil is sitting and when you screw it all back together take the tubing out.

The first pic below shows how the deck should look when you take the bell cap off and I had no leaking issues with mine and the second pic is how I used to fill mine when I was using the bell caps but have since went to the top fill method

Attachments

• 20190223_000741.jpg
    20190223_000741.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 20190223_000919.jpg
    20190223_000919.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 67
6EF9728C-C1AF-4108-9F0D-B416A210DB78.jpeg
you need the peice mohamed showed it should come off the chamber peice and you just fit it back on then the bell cap sits ontop so you shouldnt get flooding problems and if you want to fill the tank to the top get a straw or peice of tubing about 4mm wide and put that down the chimney fill up and get your deck turn it upside down then put the tube down abit into were the coil is sitting and when you screw it all back together take the tubing out.

The first pic below shows how the deck should look when you take the bell cap off and I had no leaking issues with mine and the second pic is how I used to fill mine when I was using the bell caps but have since went to the top fill method

I must be missing something then, as mine doesn’t look like your first picture. There must be a piece what goes on top FFS

If the cap of the chamber is missing it will do nothing but piss your juice out.

It didn’t piss juice when it was all together. The parts I’ve taken a picture of are the same as in the picture on FT. Just don’t know what that piece is that he uses with the PC bell cap. Is it an additional piece or something??

If the cap of the chamber is missing it will do nothing but piss your juice out.
It didn’t piss juice when it was all together. The parts I’ve taken a picture of are the same as in the picture on FT. Just don’t know what that piece is that he uses with the PC bell cap. Is it an additional piece or something??
There's a press fit cap that fits atop the collar with the wick holes. Once fitted it creates the sealed coil chamber. Is it stuck to the tank section.

Back
Top Bottom