What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DVARW Help.

If the part isnt fitting properly maybe a slightly fatter o ring on the 'hat' that goes on the deck ring would help, if you have one lying around.

Not the outer one, the small one on the hole that connects to the chimney...

Might be some fakes out there ... doesn't look to have the standard fittings ........ :22:

View attachment 185864
Does it come in Red highlights?
porter.jpg

Is it the coppervape bell cap @Tobytyke ? The 3.5ml one gets positive reviews on fasttech, which is what made me decide to order it. But looking at it, and understanding how the dvarw fits together, I think there is a bit of posibility for it not sealing tightly enough if it’s just a wee bit out.

I've not used the all plastic tank either. As others have said try the standard tank.

This is my second go and when I put it back together in standard form it seemed to be ok. Maybe I’ve got too much cotton ?? @Crewella. I’ve got a 2.5 NI80 @ 1.25ohm in there. Think I also put the 1mm adapter in too. Put it this way it didn’t flood the deck like it did with the bell cap on. Not quite sure how that goes together because none of the parts appear to fit on it. @Mohamed not sure how you did that because none of my parts fit or come apart in such a manner that I could fit even if I wanted too.
8CD3029F-889D-4EAF-84E3-4CBFDFE4D3BE.jpeg

This is my second go and when I put it back together in standard form it seemed to be ok. Maybe I’ve got too much cotton ?? @Crewella. I’ve got a 2.5 NI80 @ 1.25ohm in there. Think I also put the 1mm adapter in too. Put it this way it didn’t flood the deck like it did with the bell cap on. Not quite sure how that goes together because none of the parts appear to fit on it. @Mohamed not sure how you did that because none of my parts fit or come apart in such a manner that I could fit even if I wanted too.View attachment 185881
I use kanthal, but in all other respects you've done pretty much what I do. If it's working OK now then stick with it as it is - I use 50/50 juice with a build that looks pretty similar to yours and get no leaks.

I've a feeling @instantlady might have the bell cap, so might be able to help?

Back
Top Bottom