What's new

DVARW Clone V2 new style? @ fasttech

Not having much luck with any of these on FT found a Doggy 2K18 and a 22mm KF Lite.

I found a Siren 2 which looks great with the raised coil close to the mouthpiece. (added to cart)

You want bigger than 22mm? To be honest I’ve not seen a 24mm clone, only the original.
https://m.fasttech.com/p/9690417
This is the one I got. It was the cheapest one and I think I was very lucky with it as have had zero problems with it. Fantastic little thing.
No mate, 22mm or smaller suits me, I thought when you said KF Lite 19 I thought you meant an ickle 19mm tank lol.

That's the one I found so adding that to my basket thanks :)

No mate, 22mm or smaller suits me, I thought when you said KF Lite 19 I thought you meant an ickle 19mm tank lol.

That's the one I found so adding that to my basket thanks :)
Aaaah. This one comes with a 6mm grub screw which should eliminate any leaking. If you do have problems the the authentic spare parts from cremedevape are cheap as chips. For me this is the ideal wick and go 22mm atty. I love it

KF Lite for me too. Although, I would recommend getting the extension kit as well (Longmode Kit). Makes for a very compact 4ml tank

Dare I mention the OG Berserker mini, taken me over a year to wick right but outstanding flavour...it's the only MTL I have where I have to rake out the wick.

Most Kayfuns will give you a good flavoursome vape if wicked right.
You can still buy them years after their release, that says something

Most Kayfuns will give you a good flavoursome vape if wicked right.
You can still buy them years after their release, that says something

Agreed, guess that's why I still use my Prime.

Back
Top Bottom